05:20 EST. The start of a seemingly short six months with seemingly endless work days. Orientation was today, or rather, yesterday. Traditions is the seven hour orientation into the Disney family. (Disney here - to - after referred to as "the Company"..no really, they say that) I've learned that business attire isn't "look nice" it's "you obviously don't know how to look nice enough, so dress like someone that goes door to door proselytizing or otherwise selling something." Funny, how it works. It seemed rather long while I was sitting there, but now I can't seem to recall all that we did or how long we were there. Sneaky, I think. Perhaps I shouldn't update my blog on less then five hours of sleep. Good news is, sleep seems in the forecast, and free time now = free Disney admittance. Also, discounts.
~Cheers for now
No comments:
Post a Comment