Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clever foxes get cookies..

Alright guys. This is the first time since middle school that I have made any sort of attempt at blogging. So, here goes. Follow me along my journey these six months at DisneyWorld and beyond. It should be a fun ride. I don't know how regularly I'll update, but it's almost sure to be more detailed then Facebook or anything else. 

Let's see, what else? So far, I am on day two of the long jaunt across the country. There isn't really anything notable about the drive thus far, except that it is long. We've already been pulled over by Highway Patrol. Tomorrow should be more interesting, since we're heading in to New Orleans. Though, this all depends on if it is flooded. Yes, we are on a race to cross the Mississippi before it completely floods the 10 fwy. Exciting business, that is. Stay tuned, will update in Louisiana.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment